Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update!!!

Well since its a new year and with that comes certain obligations................just kidding;) I was remembering the other day that we had a blog and thought to myself" I should probably update that" so here I 'am! I'm going to give you a bit of an update and a little "revision of how the posts will look.

I have been keeping up with my cello and just finished up a recital, I'm still in school and hope to start CLEPing in the near future and perhaps have a career in the medical realm. I'm also participating in "52 book challenge " and am working though some of the greatest books ever written! I'll be posting which ones I'm reading. I'm also in the "52 verse challenge" and so I'll post that as well!!
Books read so far:

The Biography of John Owen by Andrew Thompson

The Family by J.R. Miller

The Bondage of the Will by Martin Luther

Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

And I'm working through The Taming of the Shrew By Shakespeare also.


Jon is working incredible hard on his violin and has made excellent progress in the last couple of months, and has also been keeping diligent in his school. His current hobbies include Drawing(waaaaaaaaaay better then me;) Cars(which he knows everything about:) and building incredible inventions!

Phillip just got a new piano teacher and is making excellent progress as well, and is becoming a great pianist, he is also keeping up on his school and surprises even me by what he knows!!! He is also doing a great job helping mom with anything that needs done around the house!!

Well thats all folks!

Sam


3 comments:

Catrina said...

Surprise surprise! YOU UPDATED! Good job!
I thought the "Muffin Men Inc." was a done deal.
Keep the postes a com'in!
And next time don't forget the pictures please. (grin)

Catrina

Allison Joy said...

Yeah, it was getting a little dusty around here....
We were going to pass on the 'Dead Blogger Award' that your sisters gave us, but you came back too fast :D

Keep Posting!!

Al

Luke said...

WOW!!! Muffin Men Inc. are back!!!!! Nice to see you will find time to update.Nice hearing from you Sam.

Lucas